Sunday, March 1, 2015

EOS lipbalm | Review

Hi guys, I'm sorry for the lack of posts in here, but the combination of wedding planning and a full time job + weekends saved for Mr. M and family and getting sick all the time! = Finding no time to blog, and it makes me sad :( But I'm trying to squeeze in time anytime possible!

My very used 2. eos lipbalm! :)
Did you guys notice how everybody loves the eos lip balms, they smell fantastic, they taste great, they are all natural...
Well I have actually never liked the eos lip balms, I never liked any of the scents or the fact that they taste sweet. Why do your lip balm need to taste like anything? You are not gonna eat it, are you? I don't eat my lip balms, want it to stay on my lips to moisturize.
But after starting my Accutane treatment (you can find the post here) and getting crazy dry lips (anyone who's been on Accutane knows what I'm talking about), I have gone through several different lip balms, different brands and different types. In my desperation to find something that could alleviate the dryness and help with healing all the cracks I did not think eos would be the one I would end up with relying on. Not one of the other lip balms I had tried had been as moisturizing, long lasting and generally good for my lips as the eos. It surprised me that the one lip balm I truly didn't like was the one that would save my lips! So now I'm on the eos lip balm craze too, carrying it around with me everywhere, even if I'm a little reluctant to be.

Not one single crack! :D
I have to recommend it to you guys since it has saved my lips, and it is truly a good moisturizing lip balm, it is 95% organic and 100% natural. Glides on so easily and the packaging makes it easy to handle (plus you don't have to stick your fingers in it!). What more can you ask for?
And if you are wondering which one I am using currently it is the light green one with Honeysuckle Honeydew.

By the way another good product for dry chapped lips is Lansinoh, which contains 100% pure lanolin, that is a natural wax that sheep and other wool-bearing animals. It's usually marketed as a product for breastfeeding mommies with cracked/sore nipples but it does wonders on dry lips, I always have one on hand in case I have a lip-mergency. And you can usually find this in your local drugstore ;)

Wish you all a lovely Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube