Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Moving to Malmö (aka Sweden) + Being M.I.A.

So guys, you are probably wondering where I have been, and I'm really sorry that I have been gone at all. But my move to Sweden have been a little tough, not the move itself, but more starting on a new job, longer working hours, going from Sweden to Denmark everyday and the fact that food is not ready when I get home, LOL. Joke aside my new colleagues have been really sweet, I even got flowers on my first day!


All my weekends have been spent cleaning, unpacking and finding room for my stuff and of course seeing family and spending time with Mr. M who I can't believe I'm waking up next to every morning. Waking up and seeing him next to me is one of the highlights of my day every day.

But now that I have settled in this wonderful town that is Malmö, you can definitely look forward to more posts from me, I've missed blogging so much!


I hope you guys had an amazing October! Can't wait to share the rest of the year with you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube