Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sunshine and Sushi | Outfit



What I'm Wearing:
Knit Cardigan from H&M
Necklace from Pieces
White Top from Vero Moda
Belt from a secondhand store
Black Pants from H&M
Boots from Pieces

Last week I was off work for a couple of days and spent them in Malmö, it was such a blessing, being able to relax and spend precious time with dear friends and family, That's really one of the top things I love to spend time on. On my way home from Malmö I met with a friend, and that's always a good opportunity to dress up! In my opinion the knit cardigan and necklace really dress up this, dark pants and white top, outfit.



And seriously who can say no to sushi? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube