Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pai Skincare | Review


Hi guys!
Remember my obsession with Pai Skincare? Well.... I bought some of them and here's my favorites :)


1. Camellia & Rose Hydrating Cleansers
This comes with a muslin cloth if you buy 100 or 200 ml and its the most gentle and refreshing cleanser i have ever used on my skin, it leaves the skin exfoliated, fresh and clean. And the good feeling clean without being dried out, i feel like most other cleansers leave the skin "too clean", which in the end makes the skin dry and flaky. But this one deep cleans without drying out thanks to all the lovely oils.
It's extremely good as make-up remover too, especially eye-make-up, it just melts away!


2. Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil
This oil is a lifesaver for my acne scars and dry spots, it's so light but gives the skin so much, I fell a difference every time I use it. On hot summer days where creams are too heavy and make the skin feel like it's choking, I opt for this and a gentle toner and that's all i need. It adsorbs quickly into the skin and leaves it moisturized.


3. Bergamot Lip Balm
This 100 % organic lip balm is sooo good, it's smells heavenly and then it really lasts long, haven't even made a dent in it yet, using this once a day is enough to keep my lips hydrated, it melts into the lips, soothing. Very versatile too, I use it on dry spots on my hands sometimes when I've forgotten my hand cream (happens a lot!).



What I really love is how they are a 100% transparent about what's in their products, how much of it is organic and what's not. They don't try to hide nasty stuff behind pretty names, everything is in plain English for everybody to understand.

Buying these gorgeous products has been a really good investment. Of course they all live up to my hippie standards, all natural, certified organic and perfect for sensitive skin! I feel a difference in my skin and also in my mind, since I can use these products with a good conscience knowing they are clean and healthy. What more can you ask for?

I will definitely repurchase these products and can recommend all of them (also for acne-prone skin) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube