Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Casual Knit | Outfit

Hi guys!
I hope you all are having a lovely Tuesday, I'm home sick, apparently having a couple of days off is not healthy for me since I get sick every time I haven't worked for a small period of time (talk about being a workaholic huh?), really hope I can go back to work tomorrow!


What I'm Wearing
H&M Knit Sweater
H&M Gray Jeans
Pieces Booties
H&M Bag

Anyway... Last week when I was in Malmö I went out for a coffee with a friend, the weather was kinda hard to figure out, it's was sunny but windy and I opted for a light knit sweater jeans and a scarf, the sweater was light enough that it didn't get too hot even when the sun was out, nice and casual and almost 100% H&M.




I've already started wearing fall colors and I can't wait to take full use of my fall wardrobe, it's so nice wrapping yourself up in beautiful layers with different textures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube