Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sunny days | Outfit

Climbing apple trees :D

What I'm Wearing:
Vero Moda T-Shirt
Vero Moda Jeans
H&M Ballerinas 

A while ago when the days were still sunny I wore this outfit, comfy, light and relaxing (Excuse the bad photo quality, I forgot my own phone - How is that possible, really??). The jeans are new from Vero Moda and the are so soft, comfortable and stretchy I wanna live in them. I love an outfit like this with light colors that really represents summer! The day was spent with a friend, eating frozen yogurt and enjoying walks and picking apples in the beautiful sun. 

She's a blogger too, and her blog is all about fashion. If you wanna check her out you can do that here



No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube