Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Express Delivery

So I ordered a new phone yesterday, I've wanted the IPhone 5S since it was announced back in September and yesterday I could finally order it.
I just have to say wauw what a fantastic service, received it today! Day to day delivery is great!
Also received some skincare products I've wanted for some time, that i ordered from BeautyBay, and a little sample hairspray (which is the perfect travel size!)


I'm really loving the products I've tried from the Pai Skincare line so far, really looking forward to try them and review these for you guys!

I hope its sunny wherever you guys are (it definitely is here, yay!), have a lovely Wednesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube