Thursday, March 13, 2014

Loves | Sard Kopenhagen


As you all know by now, I'm kind of a health freak, I like my food, skincare, clothes, home etc. to be as clean as possible. The fewer additives in skincare the better, so when I came across Sard Kopenhagens products you can imagine my enthusiasm!
I first got introduced to Sard by a friend, she told me about these clean oils that had a wide range of uses. And from then on I've been collecting quite a few products from their line oil and other products.

Right now I have:

Sweet Almond oil
Apricot Kernel oil
Argan oil (with/without fragrance)
Lip Balm
Facial Mist

Argan oil - With fragrance
I use this as a body lotion after the shower, because I have very dry skin and argan oil is very moisturizing and helps cell renewal. It actually absorbs really fast even tho it's an oil, so you don't feel sticky and greasy. And the smell is amazing, it's fresh and light!


Argan oil

I use this in my face routine, sometimes by itself and other times as a serum under my daily moisturizer. Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, it's got anti-aging properties and works as an antioxidant I'm in love with this, you can use it for everything, remove eye-make-up, daily moisturizer, serum and body lotion, this is my all time favorite.

Facial Mist

Facial mist is a really versatile product with a nice rose scent. It's both a toner and make-up remover, you can also use it to touch up your make-up through out the day. Even in the airplane with the dry air, you can use it to give moisture back to your skin.
Combined with any of their oils, it's an excellent eye-make-up remover and that's what i use it for mostly.
Even tho this product isn't as "clean" as i would like it to be, it's still one of my favorites.

Sweet Almond oil

The days where my skin needs a boost of moisture, I use almond oil on my body.
It's good as a massage oil as well, it you want you can add a few drops of essential oils for fragrance.

Apricot Kernel oil

This is probably the lightest of the oils, in my opinion, using this with the facial mist makes for a very good everyday makeup remover, eyes and all.  


Lip Balm

This lip balm smells good enough to eat! And since it's mostly all natural ingredients, it's almost edible too ;)
I wouldn't eat it tho, since it should stay on your lips to do good, it contains sheabutter and melts right into your lips. 

You can get these products in department-stores, clinics, hotel spas, pharmacies and of course


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube