Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Current Picks | bareMinerals

Yay! Yesterday I received the things I ordered from BeautyBay, the bareMinerals Start Kit in Light + the Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser.

The packaging is really nice and it feels like a little present.
I ordered it wrapped as a gift and it's definitely recommendable, if you need to send someone a present!

The start kit contains...
2 samples of bareMinerals Original Foundation in Light and Fairly Light 
Prime Time Foundation Primer 
All Over Face Colour in Warmth - to give color back to the face 
Mineral Veil - to finish of your make-up like a setting powder.

+ 3 brushes...
 Full Flawless Face Brush
Flawless Application Face Brush
Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush 
...and to make sure you use the products to the max there is a DVD to guide you.

I can't believe how much cheaper the products are online compared to in the stores. The Start Kit is around 1000 DKK in stores and only 370 DKK online and that's a significant difference when you are a student! It is much cheaper than if you buy the products by them selves. Just the brushes cost around a 1000 DKK if you buy them separately.
 Can't wait to start using the products and see how it works for me, and my skin. I still have some products that I didn't use up yet, so patience is needed.
I hope to do a review on the products so you guys can get something out of it too!

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube